Environmental Compliance Management
IES provides a full suite of services that include:
- Full compliance inspections and reporting
- Site rehabilitation and revegetation
- Onsite plant propagation from local stock
- Weed audit and control
- Environmental monitoring including:
- Water sampling and monitoring Bore level monitoring
- Erosion control
- Dust monitoring
- Spill kit inspection and replenishment
IES Enviro-Scapes has the capability and capacity to provide complete landscape delivery of works on the use and methodology of Indigenous species in landscape designs as well as providing landscaping services to facilitate native bushland regeneration.
Our Services include:
- Landscape design and construction
- Supply & installation of plant stock
- Turf installation, maintenance
- Irrigation design, installation and maintenance
- Maintenance and soil stabilisation and erosion control
The IES Enviro-Scapes team are competent and capable of meeting the requirements grounds maintenance KPI’s.
Our services include:
- Weed control
- Turf management: Lawn mowing
- Supply & installation of fertilising and wetting agent
- Garden maintenance and pruning
- Reticulation repairs and maintenance
- Garden waste removal
- Supply and installation of mulching
- Supply and installation of plant stock
- Pond and water feature maintenance
Employment Development & Labour Hire
IES currently has a team of employees available to work on projects or on labour hire contracts with external parties where Aboriginal engagement is required in contracts.
IES aims to constantly ‘up skill’ its workforce through a combination of formal training programs and work experience.